Welcome to Jamboulay Carnival Arts Promotions
As part of the Carnival Development Arts Network (CAD-net) Jamboulay organised and delivered costume master classes, hosted small exhibitions of its recent works and performances. In addition we have extended various programmes of workshops to providing training and development in sewing, costume making, Arts administration and marketing. We also run a series of dance classes leading up to Notting hill & Hackney Carnival. The Group has facilitated young people and adults in developing carnival skills while enhancing their career potentials eg:
- 2018 – 2019 Costume work-shops for Work-experience and volunteer development – Movement and drama work-shops for Carnival and Black History Month.
- 2016- 2017 Carnival Arts Dance Classes for youths At the Old Fire Station (OFS) Leswin Road N16 &NX
- 2014 – Developing carnival arts at The Edge Youth hub in Woodberry downs Hackney
- 2010 – Apprenticeship training from New Deal of the Mind project Youths age 18 to 24
- 2009 – NCFE accredited level 2 Certificate in Event stewarding for local young people